November 3, 2022 - January 2, 2023 | All Day
October 31, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
COME OUT FOR THE THIRD ANNUAL MALL-O-WEEN AND ADULT COSTUME CONTEST!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2018 6PM – 8PM
CANDY STATIONS WILL BE SET UP THROUGHOUT MALL FOR CHILDREN TO ENJOY!
THERE WILL MUSIC, FACE PAINTING, BALLOON ART & LOT’S OF FUN.
AND THE PARENTS CAN HAVE SOME FUN AS WELL.
THERE WILL BE A “FAMILY FRIENDLY’ ADULT COSTUME CONTEST HELD LATER IN THE EVENING. NO MASKS ALLOWED OVER THE AGE OF 10.
Mall-O-Ween Costume Contest Rules:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Mall-O-Ween Costume Contest is open to adults who are at least eighteen (18) years old at time of entry. Employees of Georgia Square Mall are not eligible for entry.
- All contestants must register at the Belk Stage on Wednesday, October 31st at 7:15 pm. Contest is set to begin at 7:30 p.m..
- First, Second and Third place prizes will be awarded, compliments of Georgia Square Mall Merchants.
- All costumes must be family friendly, adult appropriate and non-offensive. The Georgia Square Mall code of conduct will be enforced.
- Judging will be based on the following: 1.) Originality 2.) Stage Presence 3.) Costume Presentation
- By entering the contest, entrants allow Georgia Square Mall except where prohibited, participation in a contest/sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
Release: By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, KDI Athens, Georgia Square Mall, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of such participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.